C32 ACERT marine propulsion engine is one of the more popular engines to be installed on ferries. Some of the features of the C32 ACERT engines:
- Separate circuit after cooling system (SCAC) for A through C ratings
- Seawater after cooling system (SWAC) for D and E ratings
- 7 ratings with wide operating speed range (WOSR)
- Extended oil change intervals
- Meets IMO II emission regulations
You can also customise a Customer Value Agreement service plan that suits your needs and budget accordingly. We will work with you to determine the best strategies to maximize your productivity and minimize costs.